Group Coaching & MentoringMy Sacred Tribe
With Roslyn Loxton
The power of tribe or group mentoring calls is profound.
There is an energy and a connection and a camaraderie
that is created within a like minded group that actually can supersede what can be achieved in
one on one collaborations.
Raise your vibration
Nurture your soul
Breakthrough old limits
"My Sacred Tribe is a vessell that holds a powerful source of pure support"
Groupwork is a way of harnessing our inherent social qualities even if we’re introverted.. Rather than passively accepting our unquestioned values and attitudes, groupwork uses the active, reflective participation of people in a sophisticated way that draws on their best qualities. And this is where breakthrough occurs..
"My Sacred Tribe is a place to spiritually and energetically and emotionally recharge when the outside world has had its way with us."
Who is this program for
- You have completed a coaching program and would love to continue tapping into the teachings
- You are currently doing a coaching program and you would love to increase your coaching connection
- You would love to engage in a coaching program and need a more financially affordable approach
- You are looking for a like minded tribe to connect with, contribute to and grow with
- You know you have grown and shifted and you know you need to continue tapping into the energy and language and information to keep you focused and strong
"My Sacred Tribe is a place where tangible tools and coaching holds hands with spirit and rituals"
6 months membership
4 month membership
2 month membership
How it works
- Sessions are held via Zoom online
- Session duration will be 2 hours
- Calls are weekly and you can tap into as many or as few as you choose
- All calls will be recorded and posted in the group for those who wish to re listen
- Sessions will be a combination of an opening mindfulness prayer/meditation,
- a reminder of how to respectfully and mindfully treat the space,
- an opportunity to bring a specific situation to the coaching circle,
- sharing of wins between sessions,
- and a powerful setting of intentions for the following week ahead.